8.10.2011

Lisa + Jim: Newport Beach LDS Temple Wedding

This summer I have had the pleasure of working with Tegyn Friedman quite a few times! We always have tons of fun when we shoot together. I was her second shooter for Lisa and Jim's wedding day...and what a sweet day it was! Here are some of my favorite pictures.
newport beach mormon temple wedding

newport beach lds temple wedding-11

newport beach lds temple wedding 2

newport beach lds temple wedding-2

newport beach lds temple wedding

rancho palos verdes cliffs wedding

rancho palos verdes beach wedding

newport beach lds temple wedding-12

rancho palos verdes beach wedding

rancho palos verdes beach wedding

3 comments:

  1. love love the up close shot! and love the temple shot.. but most of all i love YOU!!! i am so blessed to have you around. thank you thank you! so so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W.O.W. Makes me kind of wish I wasn't married yet so I could retake everyting. Very impressive, Kara.

    ReplyDelete